Quantum-Systems Trinity Pro
Designed to Evolve
The Trinity Pro is the mapping drone for professionals. It features an extended flight time of 90 minutes and easy to use mission planing software QBase 3D. The choice of integrated cameras is unrivaled – RGB, Oblique, Multispectral, and even LiDAR – making it the right tool for any mapping application.
• AI Ready: The Quantum-Skynode allows for downstream integration of new capabilities, such as AI supported animal counting.
• Self-system Checks: Extensive pre-flight checks and auto servo calibration gives the user confidence in the system and little to worry about.
• Plan Missions with Ease: Set up to 300 waypoints and benefit from automatic wind simulation and advanced terrain following.
• Easy to Carry: A backpack to carry and store the Trinity Pro is offered as an option.
• A/B Missions: Take-off and land in different locations enables long corridor mapping.
• Drone-based LiDAR Technology: Quantum-Systems introduced the Qube 240 LiDAR sensor in 2021, which has been transformative for the industry, offering applications for various operations. Weighing only 935 grams, the Qube 24 produces survey grade results and can be easily mounted to the Trinity Pro.
• Terrain Awareness: Down facing LiDAR for safe landing through ground avoidance and embedded landing confirmation.
• World-class Support: The new Quantum-Systems Customer Portal is ready to guide new users through all processes and operations with informative online materials and courses.